Walk for HOPE
Participants of HOPE's 1st Annual Walk for HOPE.
GIVE HOPE. Each year, HOPE organizes a two-mile walk in Falls Church, Virginia to raise awareness about its mission. Contributions directly support services to our clients including free counseling, adoption support, housing referrals, parenting classes, and essentials such as cribs, car seats, diapers, formulas, etc.
HOPE in Northern Virginia, Inc. offers free assistance to pregnant women and their babies since 1971. HOPE:
- Provides free pregnancy counseling service
- Is staffed by trained and caring volunteers
- Is absolutely confidential
- Is non-political -- we belong to no party or special interest group
- Is non-sectarian -- available to persons of all faiths
- Is non-profit -- all our services are free